Kenny Ferguson has been fly fishing since he was a young boy, being heavily influenced by his father to take up the sport.
Since then Kenny has enjoyed notable success and represented Ulster and Ireland at all levels of the sport which has taken him to Tasmania, England and Canada. His successes include:
· Five times Lexus European finalist.
· Lexus European runner up.
· Anglian Water overseas prize winner.
· Lexus European Team winner.
· 2010 Ulster still water champion.
· Runner up in the Ireland rivers competition.
· Ulster Lakes Championship runner up.
· Twice Ulster Lakes Team member.
· Twice Ulster Rivers Team member.
· 2012 Commonwealth Team Bronze medal winner, Tasmania.
· 2014 Commonwealth Team Bronze medal winner and Individual Silver medal winner, England.
Kenny is 40 years of age and works as Plumbing and Heating engineer in Belfast; he lives with his 3 children in Newtownabbey, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland.